CAR ACCIDENT INJURY RECOVERY
#1 For Best Car Accident Injury Recovery In Memphis, TN
Were You Injured In A Car Accident In Memphis?
It’s very important that you don’t wait to get help. You should wait no more than 72 hours to see a chiropractor and start the recovery process. According to Tennessee’s Department of Safety & Homeland Security Memphis had 37,300 car accidents in 2016. This equates to a whopping 100 car accidents a day. If you have the following symptoms schedule a consultation immediately:
- Numbness – This is a sign of muscle and nerve damage, this is a very common occurrence in car accidents. Loss of feeling or sensation, for even a short time can signify nerve damage or pinching.
- Tingling – This is another sign of potential nerve damage but can also indicate a herniated disc, tingling sensations in your back and neck area can point to serious problems. If left untreated, this can cause serious long lasting damage to your spine.
- Whiplash – This is the most common muscle injury caused by car accidents, it affects the soft tissue muscle in the back, shoulder, and neck.
- Muscle Spasms – These are caused from your muscles being overstretched during a car accident. They can ache as they go back to normal but in a lot of cases you might require extra care to help them retract.
Why Should You See A Chiropractor After A Car Accident?
When you’re involved in a car accident you may have suffered injuries such as whiplash, neck and back injuries, or soft tissue injuries. Seeing a Chiropractor after you’ve been involved in a car accident has a number of benefits:
- Faster Recovery
- Non-Invasive Treatment
- Reduce Inflammation
- Pain Reduction or Relief Without Drugs
- Restore Range of Motion
What Treatments Can I Expect For Injuries That Occured In A Car Accident?
The treatments we recommend will vary from person to person due to the fact we tailor treatment plans to the specific individual. Typically we recommend:
- Chiropractic Adjustments – Chiropractic adjustments help provide patients with effective pain relief from a wide variety of conditions.
- Physical Rehabilitation Exercises – We create tailored stretching and exercising programs to help strengthen the damaged muscle in order to restore proper health.
Get In Touch With Us!
6635 Quince Rd #110, Memphis, TN 38119